Makes 8 servings
- 3.5-ounce box fat-free vanilla or banana instant pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 6 ounces plan, fat-free yogurt
- 4 bananas, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with wooden spoon, wire whisk, or electric mixer on lowest speed for 2 minutes.
- Gently mix yogurt with pudding mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Layer banana slices in the bottom of 8 dessert cups.
- Pour the pudding mixture over sliced bananas.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least an hour
Original Recipe: https://www.choosemyplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/lisas-famous-dessert