What You Need:
- 1 (8‐ounce) container nonfat lemon yogurt
- 2 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, tops removed
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
- Place yogurt and fruit in a blender. Cover tightly.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into muffin tin lined with paper cups.
- Freeze until frozen solid, at least 2‐3 hours.
- Remove from freezer, and let sit about 10 minutes. Peel paper cup off each treat and enjoy.
Tip: Add popsicle sticks or coffee stirrers to make it a little easier to eat. Source: adapted from Cooking with EFNEP cookbook