Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon instant pudding mix powder
- 16 graham crackers (4 sheets)
- 4 ounces mandarin oranges in water, drained
- Mix yogurt and lemon pudding mix powder together in mixing bowl, set aside.
- Crush the graham crackers in a plastic food bag with a rolling pin or jar. Divide crumbs between 4 glass cups.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture evenly over the crumbs in each cup.
- Top with mandarin orange slices. Chill for 10 minutes before serving.