Spice up your meal plan this week with our Southwest Bowl recipe!
Makes 1 serving
- 2 handfuls brown rice
- 2 handfuls of fruits and vegetables. Mix and match from the following:
- Lettuce, corn, avocado, tomato or other of choice
- Handful of cooked lean ground beef
- Small handful of Shredded Cheese, Salsa, and or Greek Yogurt
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Cook lean ground beef to 158˚F.
- Add the cooked rice to a bowl.
- Add your choice of fruits and vegetables to the bowl.
- Top the bowl with your choice of cheese, salsa, and or yogurt.