Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/4 cup crunchy nugget, oat, or corn cereal
- 1/4 cup low-fat flavored yogurt or cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits & cherries
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Wash banana. Then, peel and split it lengthwise and place in small cereal bowl.
- Sprinkle cereal over banana, reserving some for topping.
- Spoon yogurt or cottage cheese on top and drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon honey if using cottage cheese.
- Decorate with pineapples and cherries.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
NOTE: Other fruits and different yogurts can be used.