Makes 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 bar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3 large shredded wheat biscuits or 1-2 cups of other cereal (low-fat granola, whole-grain cornflakes, shredded wheat squares)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup raisins or nuts, chopped (optional)
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Crush the shredded wheat biscuits or cereal.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Press the mixture firmly into an 8 by 8-inch pan.
- Cut into squares to serve.