Makes 10 servings
- 3 cans corn, whole-kernel (11-ounce cans)
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch cilantro, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine corn, tomatoes, sweet onion, and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime juice over mixture and mix in.
- Stir in rice vinegar to taste; the amount you use will depend on the sweetness of the corn and acidity of the lime.
- Season with salt.
- Cover and let chill for 45 minutes.
- Stir before serving.