Makes 8 servings
- 1 16-ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 4 apples, chopped
- 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray an 8- by 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and apples. Pour into baking dish.
- Combine melted margarine with oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well-blended. Sprinkle over apple/cranberry mixture.
- Cover with lid or foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until topping is crisp and brown.
- Serve warm or cold.
Recipe from: Choose MyPlate