Try this Buffalo Chicken Wrap for an easy dinner for the family. This wrap will give you restaurant vibes but is healthier and cheaper than eating out!
Makes 6 servings | Serving size: 1/2 cup
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 1-2 handfuls of vegetables (lettuce, tomato, and avocado)
- 1 handful shredded chicken
- 1 small handful of shredded cheese
- Drizzle of hot sauce
- On a plate or cutting board, lay out the wrap.
- In the center of the wrap, layer on the vegetables.
- Add the chicken and cheese.
- Top with hot sauce.
- Fold the wrap over the filling, pressing gently so that filling moves down into the fold.
- Fold both sides in and roll to close.