Makes 2 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 burrito
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 strips turkey bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (10-inch) whole-wheat tortilla
- 1/8 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook turkey bacon over medium-high heat, turning once, until crispy. Break into small pieces and set aside.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and lightly beat with a fork.
- Using same skillet and extra spray if needed, sautè green peppers over medium heat until tender.
- Add eggs to skillet with peppers and continually stir until eggs are set.
- Add egg mixture to tortilla. Top with cheese, turkey bacon, and tomato.
- Wrap burrito and cut in half.