Makes 10 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice, drained
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) low-fat yogurt (try vanilla or lemon)
- Drain pineapple chunks and fruit cocktail.
- Wash, peel, and slice bananas.
- Mix fruits and yogurt together.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
For variation, use the following fresh fruits instead of canned:
- 1 cup grapes, seedless, halved
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup apple, cut into bite-size pieces