Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup low-fat or fat-free refried beans
- 1/4 cup mild taco sauce
- 1/3 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- Corn chips, baby carrots, and/or celery
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Wash lid of refried beans can. Open with clean can opener.
- Place 1 cup of low-fat refried beans into bowl.
- Measure 1/4 cup of taco sauce and add to beans.
- Measure 1/3 cup of cheese into beans.
- Stir gently until mixed.
- Heat for 1 minute in microwave or until the cheese melts.
- Remove bowl from microwave using hot pads. Stir again.
- When cooled, serve with corn chips, carrots, and/or celery.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.