Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 4 teaspoons honey
NOTE: If you have a peanut allergy, substitute peanut butter with soy or almond butter.
- Mix honey with peanut butter. While stirring, slowly add dry milk powder until a firm dough is formed.
- Knead onto a clean surface until the dough is smooth.
- Divide the dough into small pieces and place on wax paper
- Now have fun making your peanut butter play dough into whatever shapes you would like! Then you may eat it!