Make 8 Servings
Serving Size: 2/3 cup
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (20 – ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained well
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, in 100% fruit juice, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- in a large bowl, mix gently chicken, pineapple chunks, oranges, celery, and grapes.
- In a separate bowl, mix low-fat mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Gently stir mayonnaise into chicken mixture,
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve, scoop 2/3 cup of chicken salad onto a lettuce leaf.