Makes 3 servings
Serving Size: 1 egg
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons light, low-fat or fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Cover eggs with water in saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Immediately rinse under cold water to stop cooking and ease peeling.
- Refrigerate to cool.
- Slice eggs into halves lengthwise and save the egg whites.
- Place yolks in a 1-quart resealable bag with remaining ingredients; press out air. Close bag and knead until ingredients are well-blended.
- Push contents toward corner of bag. Cut off corner of bag. Squeezing bag gently, fill reserved whites.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.