- 1 8‐ounce container nonfat lemon yogurt
- 2 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, tops removed
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
Supplies: 12 muffin‐tin with paper baking cups
- Place yogurt and fruit in a blender. Cover tightly.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into muffin tin.
- Freeze until frozen solid, at least 2‐3 hours.
To serve, remove from freezer and let sit about 10 minutes. Peel paper cup off each treat and eat.
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus 3 hours freezing time