Makes 15 servings
- 15 cups popped 94% fat-free butter-flavor microwave popcorn (2 bags)
- 5 cups pretzel twists
- 1 tablespoon oil (or oil spray)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon (or less) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- In a very large bowl, toss popcorn and pretzels together.
- Mix spices and oil together in separate bowl and drizzle over popcorn. Use a large spoon to toss. Or, lightly spray popcorn with oil spray then toss with spices.
Recipe courtesy of: Virginia Tech EFNEP