Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 6 nuggets
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 2 3/4 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into nugget size pieces
- 1/4 cup fat-free dressing such as ranch or honey mustard, barbecue sauce, or ketchup for dipping sauce
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a small mixing bowl with a fork.
- Place cornflakes in a plastic bag; crush finely. Add Italian seasoning to crushed cornflakes and mix well.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then shake with cornflakes to coat.
- Put coated chicken on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully place pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking pan from the oven.
- Serve nuggets with dipping sauce of your choice.
Nutrition information Per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Protein 38 g
Total Carbohydrate 17 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sodium 240 mg
Good Source of Iron
Recipe analyzed without dipping sauce.