Makes 6 servings
Serving Size: 10 fries
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 medium baking potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Seasonings (optional)
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and dry with a paper towel.
- Cut potatoes into long strips about 1/2 inch thick.
- Put oil in a plastic bag. Add potatoes and toss to evenly coat with oil. You may add seasoning to the bag.
- Spread strips in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take sheet out of oven and turn potato strips over.
- Immediately return sheet to oven and bake at 475°F for 15 more minutes.