You may have seen this viral food trend. Check out our version of this easy handheld meal. Even better, it has all five groups!
Are you team pineapple on pizza or not?
Makes 1 servings
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Make a cut half way up the tortilla.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bottom left quarter of the tortilla
- Add the pineapple, ham, and cheese to separate quarters.
- Fold the tomato sauce section up over the top quarter. Fold this double section to the right and then one final fold so you have a wedge.
- Spray a pan or skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Add the tortilla wedge to the pan. Cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, flipping the tortilla at least once.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 186 Calories, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 2g, Protein 9g, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sodium 473mg.