Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 pie
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 large apple or 2 medium peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- Sugar (optional)
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or oven to make them easier to handle.
- Peel and chop fruit into small pieces.
- Place 1/4 of the fruit on each tortilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Roll up the tortillas with the fruit.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and make small slashes to allow steam to escape. Brush with milk and sprinkle with additional sugar if desired.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.