Makes 2 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 pita
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, each grape cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken breast, cold
- 1/4 cup shredded slaw mix–can use shredded carrots and green and red cabbage in place of slaw mix
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 whole-wheat pita pocket, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine spinach leaves, grapes, chicken, slaw mix, and green onions in a medium bowl. Mix well with a large spoon.
- Add dressing to bowl. Mix until all ingredients are coated with dressing.
- Spoon about 1 cup of mixture into each pita pocket half. Serve.