Make homemade guacamole to add the superfood avocado into your diet today!
Makes 4 Servings
- 2 avocados, mashed
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- Carefully cut the avocados in half and use a spoon to scoop out the insides. Use a fork to mash into a chunky puree.
- Add the chopped onion, tomatoes, and lime juice.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and hot sauce if desired. Mix well.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.