Makes 2 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 English muffin or 1 slice pita bread
- 1 English muffin or pita bread, halved
- 1/2 cup low-sodium spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits in own juice, drained
- 1/2 cup lean diced ham
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Toast bread or muffin until very lightly browned.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place toasted bread or muffin on a baking sheet
- Spread half of the spaghetti sauce onto each slice of bread or muffin half.
- Place half of the pineapple tidbits and half of the diced ham on top of the spaghetti sauce on each slice of bread or muffin half.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese on top of pineapple and ham on each slice of bread or muffin half.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes or until cheese melts and bread or muffins are thoroughly heated.