Makes 2 servings
- 1 4-6 oz. carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen fruit of your choice
- 4 tablespoons oat O-shaped cereal
- Sliced almonds or granola (optional)
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each cup.
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons of cereal to each cup. Then add 2 more tablespoons of yogurt to each cup.
- Add 2 tablespoons of thawed fruit to each cup. Then add 2 more tablespoons of yogurt.
- Top your parfait with a teaspoon of sliced almonds or granola and eat and enjoy!