Makes 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 bar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or alternative*
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large shredded wheat biscuit or one to two cups of other cereal (low-fat granola, whole-grain cornflakes, shredded wheat squares)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup raisins or nuts, chopped (optional)
*A peanut butter alternative called WOW butter and is available for purchase at certain retailers
- Crush a portion of shredded wheat biscuits or cereal with your hands or a spoon and place into the mixing bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients together in the mixing bowl.
- Press the mixture firmly into an 8 by 8 inch pan.
- Cut into squares and serve.