- 4 cups sliced apples (about 4 medium apples)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup whole wheat or white whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt margarine in a small bowl in the microwave.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except apples. Stir until well-blended.
- Place apples in baking dish and spread oat mixture on top.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour until desired crispiness.