Makes 4 servings
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 pound boneless pork sirloin chops
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Trim all fat from chops and discard.
- Beat egg white with evaporated skim milk in a small bowl. Place pork chops in a resealable bag and add the milk and egg mixture. Swish around so all the chops are coated with the milk mixture. Let set for 5 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Mix cornflake crumbs and taco seasoning mix together in plastic bag.
- Remove chops from milk mixture. Drop in the plastic bag and shake to coat thoroughly.
- Spray a 13- x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place chops in dish. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on chops.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn chops. Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until no pink remains.