Makes 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 scrambled egg
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended in medium bowl.
- Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, pull across the pan with an inverted spatula, forming large, soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting, and folding edges until thickened and no visible liquid remains.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.