Makes 8 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 1 bunch broccoli or 1/2 bunch broccoli and 1/2 head of cauliflower, washed and cut into pieces
- 2 pieces of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise or plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Make dressing of mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar.
- Combine broccoli, bacon, onion, and raisins.
- Stir in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.