- 6 cups whole-grain cereal (oat, corn, rice, wheat)
- 1 cup popcorn
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a microwaveable bowl, mix cereals, popcorn, and seeds.
- In a small bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, canola oil, and seasonings.
- Pour oil mixture over cereal mixture and stir. Microwave uncovered on high five to six minutes, stirring every two minutes.
- Store in airtight container.