Serving Size: ¼ medley (about 1½ cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or canola oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium broccoli crown, chopped (about 2 cups chopped broccoli)
- 8-10 cremini or white button mushrooms, sliced (about 2 cups sliced mushrooms)
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups chopped tomatoes)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano (can substitute with 1 teaspoon fresh oregano if desired)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and half of seasonings (salt, pepper, oregano) and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes and the other half of seasonings (salt, pepper, oregano) and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Cover and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables reach the desired level of doneness. Add additional salt, pepper and/or oregano to taste before serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
- Serving Size:¼ medley (about 1½ cups)
- Vegetables: 1½ cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 72 calories
- Carbohydrates: 8 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Fat: 4 grams
- Sodium: 167 mg
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Recipe from: Med Instead of Meds. Learn more and explore more ‘Med’ recipes here: https://medinsteadofmeds.com/category/recipes/