Makes 1 serving | Serving size: 1 recipe
- 1 cup base fruit and vegetables
- Pick 1–2: Bananas, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, pineapple, spinach, kale, carrots
- 1/2–1 cup liquid
- Low-fat milk, Soy milk, 100% fruit juice, water
- 1/8–1/2 cup add-ins
- Yogurt, peanut butter, nut butters, oats, ice
- 1 Tablespoon toppings
- Coconut flakes, chopped nuts, granola, cocoa powder, chia or flax seeds
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Try Spinach, Banana, Peanut Butter, and Milk or any combination of the ingredients below.