Makes 8 servings | Serving size: 2 bites
- 1 cup of oats (traditional rolled oats or quick oats)
- ½ cup of base (peanut butter, almond butter, mashed bananas, sunflower seed butter, or pumpkin puree)
- 1 tablespoon of sweetness (maple syrup or honey)
- ⅓ cup of mix-ins (raisins, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, dried craisins, chocolate chips, chocolate candies, pretzels, cinnamon, cocoa powder, vanilla extract)
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Use a spoon to scoop out ping pong ball-sized bites.
- Eat right away or store them in the fridge to eat later.
Video Demonstrates the following variation:
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon honey