- 1 banana
- 1/4 ripe cantaloupe, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat or low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the unpeeled banana in the freezer overnight. Remove banana from the freezer and let it sit until the skin begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the skin with a paring knife. (Don’t worry if a little fiber remains.) Cut the banana into chunks.
- Combine in a blender or food processor with cantaloupe, yogurt, dry milk, orange juice, honey and vanilla. Cover and blend until smooth.
The fresh combination of banana, cantaloupe and low-fat dairy in this smoothie packs a powerful punch of potassium, calcium, vitamin C and beta carotene.
Makes 1 serving and takes maybe 10 minutes tops to make.
Original Recipe from: https://www.caffedvita.com/cantaloupe-smoothie-pack-powerful-punch/