Makes 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 burrito
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (12 inch)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup Black Bean and CornSalsa (page 7)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped saladgreens
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese,shredded (or other cheese)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Warm tortillas in oven following package directions.
- Leaving 1″–2″ of space from end of tortilla, divide ingredients and layer ontoone end of 6 tortillas in the following order: rice, chicken, salsa, greens, andcheese.
- Fold tortilla over filling, pressing gently so that filling moves down into the fold.
- Wrap both right and left side ends of tortilla over fold.
- Roll tortilla to close.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
336 Calories, Total Fat 15g, Saturated Fat 5g, Protein 21g, Total Carbohydrate 32g, Dietary Fiber 8g, Sodium 455mg. Excellent source of Vitamin A. Good source of iron.