Makes 8 servings
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 10 ounces frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Layer chicken, vegetables, and cheddar cheese in baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the ingredients.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until top is browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.