Makes 8 servings Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Make dressing first. In a large bowl mix together the honey, oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper.
2. Add cabbage, onion, carrot, and bell pepper to bowl.
3. Toss to coat all ingredients with dressing.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1–2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
55 Calories, Total Fat 2.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Protein 1g, Total Carbohydrate 7g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sodium 55mg. Excellent source of vitamins A and C.