• 3 cups whole strawberries
• 1 (5.3-ounce) container nonfat vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
• 1 teaspoon orange juice
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 4 whole wheat honey graham crackers
• 14 pieces dark chocolate chips
1. Line a sheet pan with wax paper.
2. Wash berries. Pat dry.
3. With a paring knife, remove stems. Cut “X” in strawberry at the stem, continuing cut to midpoint of berry.
4. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, orange juice, and cinnamon together. Place in resealable bag.
5. In another resealable bag, crush graham crackers until very fine. Move to small saucer.
6. Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 10 seconds. Stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
7. On counter, line up ingredients in this order: prepared strawberries, yogurt mix, chocolate, graham crackers, and prepared pan.
8. Cut a small hole on one end of plastic bag with yogurt to form a piping bag.
9. Fill strawberry with yogurt, dip in chocolate, roll in graham cracker crumbs and place on prepared pan.
Repeat until all strawberries are prepared.
10. Place in freezer for 20 minutes or until yogurt and chocolate are firmly set.
Recipe contributed by Nicole Simmons, Former NC EFNEP Educator