Makes 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 12 whole-wheat bread slices
- 2 tomatoes (optional)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Combine eggs, relish, pepper, and mayonnaise in mixing bowl. Mash and mix well.
- Broil or toast bread (optional).
- Slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch slices.
- Spread mixture on 6 slices of bread. Top with lettuce and tomato slices (optional).
- Top with remaining 6 slices of bread.