Makes 12 mini-popovers
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Spray mini-muffin cups with vegetable spray.
- Break eggs into mixing bowl and beat gently.
- Add milk, flour, and garlic or onion powder and stir until just mixed.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into liquid measuring cup and then into mini-muffin cups. Fill half full.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, until golden brown and puffy.
- Serve warm with honey, margarine, jelly, or fruit.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.