Makes 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 roll-up
- 12 lasagna noodles (8 oz.)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1-26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1-24 oz. carton low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (8 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large pot, heat water to boiling and add lasagna noodles. When water returns to boiling, cook noodles 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain noodles and cool in single layer on foil to keep from sticking together.
- Cook ground beef in skillet and drain well. Add spaghetti sauce and stir.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients (cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder).
- Spoon filling mixture over each noodle, followed by sauce. Roll up and place seam-side down in pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 30-40 minutes or until hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.