Serves 8. Serving size 3/4 cup.
1-15 ounce jar of salsa
1 can low sodium whole kernel corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 8-ounce package of low-fat cream cheese
- Combine chicken, salsa, beans, and corn in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- When cooked shred chicken with two forks and stir.
- Cut up cream cheese and stir into the chicken mixture, it will melt.
- Serve with whole wheat tortillas, over brown rice, or to top a salad.
- You can top with cheese, olives, cilantro, or avocado.