Makes 12 servings
- 1 apple
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup low-fat salad dressing
- Wash hands and surfaces.
- Wash apples, bananas, and carrots.
- Chop apple. Peel and slice bananas and put in a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice to keep the fruit from turning brown.
- Grate carrots into another mixing bowl and add sugar and raisins.
- Remove apples and bananas from lemon juice and combine with carrot mixture.
- Add salad dressing, blend, and chill until serving time.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.