Makes 40 servings (120 small balls or 30 bars)
Serving Size: 3 balls
- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, almonds, or walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup low-fat chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, blueberries, cherries, etc.)
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, nuts, and cinnamon.
- Add the water and honey and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Add peanut butter and dried fruit and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Using damp hands, shape mixture into bars or small balls for a quick snack to-go.